Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beginning of a New Year

Better late than never, right? I will really try to post these at the beginning of the week.

MONDAY - Taco Salad


TUESDAY - Hawaiian Haystacks


WEDNESDAY - Spaghetti Pie


THURSDAY - Italian Chicken and Rice


FRIDAY - Crescent Calzones - from Pillsbury


SATURDAY - Chicken Pot Pie


SUNDAY - Shepherd's Pie


PS - Have you seen Julie and Julia? I just saw it today and it was so inspiring. Not only about cooking but whatever basically doing whatever you dream of doing. I wish I could cook fancy french food everyday! We can't afford lobster but I think I'll try a recipe of Julia's next week. :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I didn't know you did a Cooking Blog! I use to plan my weekly meals and everything ran so much smoother. I need to get back in that habit. BTW have you checked out ourbestbites.com. They have lots of yummy things.