Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspiration: Car Party

I'm still in denial that my little man will be 2 in a couple of months. I started searching the blogosphere for party inspiration and immediately came up with a theme: cars. Perfect since my toddler LOVES them.

This first party is from Homemade By Jill. Her son turned 2 and I think his party turned out so so adorable.
Here are the invites:

I absolutely love the car crayons and track. I would love to make the shirt too.


And here's the party favor bag. Gah - I can't get over how cute these are!


This is a party from One Charming Party. As you can see I'm loving the red, white, and blue combo.




I'm hoping for a nice spring day, even though weather here is always unpredictable. I was also hoping to hold the party at a park. That means I'd have to transport everything.
I'll keep you updated on the progess




Photobucket

No comments: